Emery and I are having a great time running around town just the two of us. After we drop Abigail off at school we have adventures all our own. We usually start with a breakfast taco, which we both love and mommy gets her much needed cup of coffee. After breakfast we are off! Fridays are usually storytime at the library. Emery completed her first fingerpainting masterpiece there last week. She is now in love with painting, which we do at home an awful lot, by request of her big sister. It is great that she is joining in the fun now. We went to Singing with Stacie at Family Connections, which was Emery's favorite activity so far. Stacie Gray is a local children's singer that does free concerts all over town. I haven't seen her perform since Abigail was young. I don't know if she has gotten better or if I am just older and can appreciate a kid's concert a little more these days. Nevertheless, we had fun! We had seats on the floor up front where Emery busted a move. The last song she plays is her bubble song and she puts bubble machines in the corner of the room. The machines create a kiddie mosh pit but Emery didn't mind the crowd. She got right in there chasing bubbles and sqealing. Terra Toys is running a close second on places to go. I could hardly get her out of there without tears! We have many more places to go and things to do on our list. It is so much fun watching Emery explore all of these things and develop a taste for what she likes best.
Getting ready for the music in mommy's shades

Jammin' out to some Stacie Gray
Kiddie Mosh Pit (Emmy is in there somewhere)




No comments:
Post a Comment