Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Jet Setters
Spencer and I just got back from a fabulous trip to Las Vegas sans kids. We surprised Pa by showing up to his wedding. We pulled the surprise off and managed to have a great time with Pa and Grant! We can't wait to do it again. Grandma Cutie Pie flew down to watch the girls and they had a great time. Abigail has told me every night that she misses her and we have called her just about everyday since she left. Auntie M and Ava helped watch to girls too so that Spencer and I could have an extra day to relax. We sure are lucky to have such great families! Tomorrow we are off again to Tennessee to visit relatives. I am very excited to see everyone that I haven't seen in years, but a little worried about flying with the girls. Wish us luck! We will have plenty of posts to catch up on when we get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment