Emery and I survived our first week alone. No big sister to steal her toys, boss her around, or "help" her do things. While Abigail was in school this week Emery and I spent some quality time together. It was really nice to play with Emery without any distractions. It was also great to see Emery in a different light. We started the week at Zilker Park, we even rode the Zephyr. We also went to the Children's Museum, played on the rooftop playscape at Whole Foods, and shared breakfast tacos. Most of the days we were too busy playing for me to take any pics, but I managed to get a few at the museum. We are looking forward to having fun next week too! (And yes, we actually do miss Abigail alot!)
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Solo Flight
Emery and I survived our first week alone. No big sister to steal her toys, boss her around, or "help" her do things. While Abigail was in school this week Emery and I spent some quality time together. It was really nice to play with Emery without any distractions. It was also great to see Emery in a different light. We started the week at Zilker Park, we even rode the Zephyr. We also went to the Children's Museum, played on the rooftop playscape at Whole Foods, and shared breakfast tacos. Most of the days we were too busy playing for me to take any pics, but I managed to get a few at the museum. We are looking forward to having fun next week too! (And yes, we actually do miss Abigail alot!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment