Saturday, May 9, 2009

Easter Misc...

I know I am a little late in posting pics from Easter. Okay, a LOT late. Nonetheless, here are some miscellaneous pictures from our Easter weekend. It seems that the actual Easter egg hunt and discovering the goodies the Easter Bunny left are all on video. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to download video yet.



Emery, Abigail, and Cousin Ava getting ready for the big hunt in the park. Thanks for the invite Auntie M, we had a great time!


Emery loving the plush bunny she won in a raffle at Matt's El Rancho. Another Thanks to my dear friend Heather for the invite to this one!


Abigail with the Easter Bunny at Matt's El Rancho.


The girls posing for a pic with Emery's new loot. If you look closely you can tell how disorganized their mom is by the Valentine pajamas they are wearing.


Abigail learning the art of dyeing eggs. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment