Thursday, November 19, 2009

Saturday night at the movies

When I was a little girl, getting to watch the "Wizard of Oz" on television was such a special treat. At that time, there was no cable so the movie only aired once a year. We would pop popcorn, wrap in blankets, and stay up late to watch the movie.

When I saw that the "Wizard of Oz" was going to be on t.v., I decided we should have a family fun night and watch it. We popped the popcorn, made a pallet, and settled in for the movie. It was just as exciting watching it with my girls as it was when I watched it as a kid myself. Abigail got so into it! She was yelling at the wicked witch, even cheering when she melted. Emery was a champ and sat in the living room for the whole movie. I hope that we are able to do it again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment