The Green family has decided to head North! Cousin Ava, Auntie M, and Uncle Ryan (who is Emery's current obsession) have decided to move to Frisco, TX. We have already been without them for a whole entire week now! I would be lying if I said that this was anything less than heartbreaking for us, but we certainly wish them the best. Abigail has shed several tears and let me know that she doesn't like her house anymore and needs to move to Dallas too. It has been so much fun living around the corner from each other since Spencer and I relocated to Austin in 2003. Luckily, before the big move, we were able to attend a going away party at one of Auntie M's friends houses, get one last visit in from Grandma Cutie Pie, and also attend Ava's 3rd b-day party! We had so much fun spending time with the Greens. Congrats on the new start Greens! We can't wait to come visit your new house. Not to mention meet baby Griffin in May.
We sure will miss this face!
No comments:
Post a Comment